Midas by ESHO
Policy Created: 21/05/18
Policy Updated: 21/05/18
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Dr Oluwafemi Oluwakayode Esho of Le Beau Ideal Ltd. The UK Registered company number is 08494746, which is registered at 10 Harley Street, Marylebone, London, United Kingdom, W1G 9PF. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform. We also collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and any phone number used to call us.
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither Google nor we will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically default to accept them, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
Visitors to our website may be able to register to use our services, attend events, make a purchase, contacting us by email or by contact form, join a community or upload/download information. When you register, you will provide personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number and other relevant information. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including: To fulfil your requests, to protect ourselves from liability.
3rd Party Policies
Related services and offerings linked to or from this website have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Since we do not have control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend you review their policies before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with them.
Uses Made Of This Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide an on-going service;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (as of 25th May 2018)
If you need a PDF Reader, you can download Adobe Reader for free.